|Blue Diamond® Gel Positioners
- Blue Diamond® dry viscoelastic polymer gel pads and positioners are designed to stimulate human
composition. This will greatly reduce the risk of decubitus ulcers caused by sheer friction.
- Independent studies have proven the superiority of gel as compared to foam and other conventional positioning
and pressure reducing products. Additional product documentation is shown below.
View our complete selection of Blue Diamond® Gel Positioners shown below
- Blue Diamond® Gel is a dry viscoelastic polymer gel. The only clinically proven gel composition in the medical marketplace is a dry viscoelastic polymer gel.
- Blue Diamond® Gel Positioners are 100% Latex-Free, X-Ray Translucent, Radiolucent, Anti-microbial, Anti-bacterial, Plasticizer-Free, Silicone-Free and Reusable. They contain no water which would evaporate and change the gel composition over time.
- Blue Diamond® Gel will not leak, ooze or evaporate. Neither will they leave any oily residue on your hands after use.
- Blue Diamond® Gel Positioner products are manufactured to the highest standards. They are backed with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
Product Support Information Links:
Blue Diamond Gel Heating-Cooling Facts
Blue Diamond Gel Recommended Use & Care
Blue Diamond Gel Disinfectant Resistance Chart
Blue Diamond Gel Latex Free Statement
Please note: All prices quoted are FOB Factory. Freight is pre-paid and added to invoice. Any returns are subject to manufacturer's
restocking charge. No returns are allowed on pads due to contamination and infection control issues. Customer is responsible
for return freight. No credit is given on inbound freight cost. Prices are subject to change without notice. Terms & conditions
Copyright 2005 - 2011, SW Med-Source Inc., All Rights Reserved.
Average delivery time is 1 to 2 weeks.
Back to top