Absolutely the best surgical table
shoulder supports on the market!
click to enlarge
One handle tightens all pivot points. This
means quick, easy and safe positioning.
Surgical Table Shoulder Supports
- These surgical table shoulder supports provide comfortable support for patients while in the Trendelenburg position.
- One handle tightens all pivot points. This means quick, easy and safe positioning. Ball and socket adjustments allow for optimal positioning for nearly any size patient.
- Thicker Softcare pads slipped onto a broad support surface provide the necessary support for your patient.
- Vertical post adjustment accommodates x-ray tops.
- The shoulder support should be positioned on the Acromion Process (boney prominence) of the shoulder (away from the soft tissue by the Brachial Plexus) leaving about a ½" gap.
- Position the table into a Trendelenburg position allowing for the patient to gently slide into the shoulder support pads.
Your cost: $990/ pair
Schure Socket XL
Your cost: $299.95 ea.
Note: 2 sockets